Sunday, March 05, 2006

questions

I saw these questions on a friend's blog, I thought I would steal them and pass them along...

1. When u looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was behind you? nothing i did not look today

2. How much cash did you spend yesterday? $190 AUD

3. What's a word that rhymes with mist? my wrist lol

4. Favorite planet on which you would live at if you could? well it wouldnt be urans would it
5. Who is the first person you ever kissed? some kid in prep cause we were going to marry

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?the one i have now "forever young" by youth group
7. What kinda underwear are you wearing? I am not wearing any

8. What do you think of yourself? unbalanced

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing? I dont wear shoes very often but when i do anything from a small company called called "soul cover" oh and i have a pair of moo shoes

10. night light or pitch black? Pitch Black

11. What do you think about the (previous) person who took this survey? unbalanced .

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? laying in the bush lookin at every star in the sky

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? " well have a good weekend then talk to you when you get back !!"

15. Where is the nearest Valero? whats a valero???

16. What's a saying that you say a lot? leave small footprints

17.Who told you they loved you last? my friend Cin

18. Last furry thing you touched? me before my last wax job

19. How many drugs have you done in the past 3 days? nothing

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? what is film that question is so 1900s

21. Favorite age you have been so far? 14

22. Your worst enemy? Noah

23. What is your current desktop picture? counting crows wallpaper

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? take care of yourself and hope you call me latter

25. How do you like your eggs? in chickens

26. Do you like someone?Is there anyone that doesn't like someone? I like Jodie a whole lot ... heaps of people dont like me

27. The last song you listened to? dont know

28. Tombstone, Urn, marker, wooden cross, forgotten grave, or what? Scatter my ashes
scatter my ashes from Mt buffalo Victoria australia


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unstable huh? I think I am fallin!! haha