Saturday, January 28, 2006

SMS takes a new turn ....


Ok strange things happanin on my phone
Yesterday i got a message on my phone from a service saying "free message !! you have a secrect admirer txt CHAT to reply to the person direct costs $5 a message . "dial help ######## .
So i dialed help and asked what the fuck this was about ... they said that it was a service for people that wanted to send anonmous txt messages to someone they like but for whatever reasion they wanted to stay anounmous .. he said like i dont know your suituation but it could be someone you know and they are shy or something .. its up to you if you want to reply but most likley it is not a prank cause it costs the person $5 to send you a message so its kinda expencive ......
i thought about it and though what the hell ok ill do it
here is the messages ( i hope i didnt get pranked)
them: "hi baby try and guess who this is ? Its a secret... he he he
me: " who is this ? how do i know you ? from where?
them: " we have one mutuial friend....X"
me : "who is that ? have we met this week?"
them:" nope?"
me: this is costing $$$ just txt me normal I wont call but i wont spend $$$$ either"
me:" all done then"
them " what are you doing on the 30th of this mth?
me: " i have some time but use normal txt ok "
me: did i see you today?
them :" I am about your age i am hot and have some body art "
me: just tell me who it is i am not going to keep playing!"
them :" that would spoil my fun ! another clue?"
me : ok another clue "
me: " if you are half serious you will just normal txt cause i am not playing after this "

then nothing ....... no more txts no nothing ....... weird hey ?
Now i do like little games and i think this is kinda difrent but i dont know if its just some freak or some prank from some knob....... so will have to wait see !!!?????

any ideas ..... oh and if its you .... txt me back please .....

3 comments:

Sarah said...

update a heap more txts today from the same person ???? still dont know who the fuck it is .... dont know what to do about it ??? maybe i should ask the goat lol .... any ideas ....?????

Anonymous said...

ok, the only reason anyone would want to do that is to screw with your mind. I could see one cute message, to make you think and wonder a bit, any more than that, it's probably a sociopath, it does meet the profile for one. Wnat to borrow my M4?

Sarah said...

I agree Bear actually another friend said the same thing ... one or two is ok after thats its just mind games ... so i will not txt back anymore and see what happans ....