Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The real reason for going to war and not going to war

While surfing the Iranian defence net lately I think I found the real reason we are at war with some country's and not others ... This one is for all you boys out there and girls who can appreciate a nice smile when they see one.

The first photo is from Israeli Defence Force now you can not go to war against her can ya ?

The second photo is from iran ( I can only say mono brow omgosh bert would be proud)


Do i need to say more???? how about sweden .......


verses say india ... ok ok we are not going to war with india but i think they should watch out if my hypothesise is corect then they might be next


So maybe we are doing some good by killing all these people all over the place i mean i think its clear with what the war mungers are thinking with when they side with some countrys and fight others ....... ???? Am I wrong boys or am I wrong ....lol

Anyway if you are intrested take a look at

http://www.irandefence.net/showthread.php?t=29

There is a huge amount of female soldiers from around the world and i think its easy to see why we dont fight some countrys ... i mean "make love not war" ........

Love ya all

SARAH putting the RRRR! in sarah! ( giggles)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL is that you in uniform ..... (yes the iranian one!!) narr all you Jews look the same cute as pie .. yummmm

Anonymous said...

grrrr! love ya babe cant wait till the 28th ... all mine for the night !!!! ....

Sarah said...

do you want me to wear a uniform J ..... (just for you babe) yep lookin fwd to it too but i not going to tell you that ....

anyway i dont think we should go to war with the italy or france either oh or canada

Anonymous said...

omgosh that is so a guy in a dress from iran ..... lol monobrow times 10

Anonymous said...

giggles silly post but much liked thank you ... ps it so could be you in the first one

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see the lighter side about anything about war. I hate war. I hate dealing with it. I do have to say that the Israeli Soldier, and Swedish ones, they would probably drop me in aheartbeat, because I probably couldn't pull the trigger. Maybe that's what we need more of in uniform everywhere. Maybe there would be less war.

Oh yeah, lucky J!

Sarah said...

I do have some photos here somewhere of me an army gear from along time ago just a dress up thing .. but oh seems i have miss placed them ... lol shame .... agree war suxs big time mainly cause there is no need for it ever .. just look at how the usa has totaly fucked up iraq and they went there for what " W M D " the only WMDs in iraq were used by the usa how ironic ..... anyway thanks for the comments and the nice things a couple of you perverts said ..... luv ya