Tuesday, January 17, 2006

EXPLICIT CONTENT



Just a little blog to inform everyone who visits this site that the language used by myself and others might be concidered offencive to people under the age of five years old and people with a bible shoved up there arse so far that they no longer conect to the real world ......

I intend you use all language no matter how colorful to express myself in any maner i see fit at the time and will not be governed by anyones norms ar rules regarding which words i should and should not use on my blog ...... if you dont like it easy dont visit !!! i really dont give a shit if you come or not or coment or not but dont try to tell me how to use my limited vocalbury!!!

therfore this blog may contain words like fuck, shit,cunt,prick,arsehole,dickhead,dumbfuck,fuckwit
,moron,arselicker,smellybreath,poohead,bitch,slut,norrie,personofbadbreading etc .... etc......

So dont bother telling me you dont like it .. piss off dumbfuck!

all my love Sarah xoxox

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Que diriez-vous de votre Français jurant la chienne idiote ! l'OH et moi aiment la personne de la mauvaise partie de panage

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...Imusta missed somethin, I'll go back down the other posts and read the comments

Sarah said...

Dave your a silly idiot too and yes i will still swear in french if i so please ... no bear you didnt miss anything just a public service anouncment .....

Anonymous said...

what the hell is a norrie ??? or should i not ask

Sarah said...

missy your not a norrie so you dont even have to ask ....