Friday, January 27, 2006

From the Goat !


Hello Boys and Girls, well its friday do you know what time it is ??? Thats right its the Goats day .. the day where i get to give advice to all of you who mailed the goat at
big.goat.poo@gmail.com
So let me open the mail bag here and take a look ......... Seems like an easy week for the goat with only two letters for me..... (as if you children dont have more problems out there that needs the Goats help) SO lets take alook at the first one .....

Dear Goat,
There is this Girl i like and I think she likes me too but she says she dosnt like me "like that" but everytime we are together we have the best time and I can not help feeling that we would make a great couple... Should I ask her out on a date or just be her friend .... Its hard cause everytime i see her i just want to kiss her????
sigined
In love with a friend

Well in love with a friend .... Seems to me you have already got your answer from this girl if she only wants to be your friend then you will have to live with that or move on .... If she said that to you then she is not intrested in you and therefore you should just be a friend and nothing more or if you can not handle it then spend less time with her ..... girls can change there mind but normaly not about things like this ........The Goat

now letter number 2
Dear Mr Goat,
Is this even a real email address and are you even real?? I will prolly get this back as a not sent error wont I ....!!!!!!

Well unsigined,
yes it is real and as you can see yes i am real .... you should have more faith in humanity or Goatanmity for that matter ..... Peace

So there you go boys and girls a quite day for the goat .... please keep the mails coming and rember Dont drink Goat milk its for my kiddies not yours .....
Peace Out
Mr Goat
big.goat.poo@gmail.com

No comments: