Saturday, January 14, 2006

first full moon of the year

First full moon so this post is to all my old friends from back in the day ... When i was 15 till i dont know 20 a full moon ment a rave party somewhere What a blast they were a very very fun time in my life nothin i am totaly proud of or anything but you get one life so you better live it as much as you can its music its fake fur its glow sticks and body paint its glitter and lycra its photos and memories its friends and lovers its times gone by and people who passed ..........

Today i want to shout out to Missy friends forever girl memories to keep for years you are my light in dark places and my love ..... Raver Dave man losse the raver part your 30 dude but to the nights we spent pullin flowers and coloring in peace to you ..... DJ MK you are and always will be my protector and my guard as you said its your life long calling dont fail me .... To Seve i will never forget you i carry you always in my heart you have a place i hope you found peace ...... lance where ever you disapeared to on that night and where ever you are i wish you peace and i hope you have it .....

Now while i am at it i want to shout out to some new people in my life too .... To Bear untill we meet (I hope it happans sometimes) Hold out and find your peace and look to me in your night sky .......Jodie what can i say you are a pushy bugger but i love you and look fwd to spendin some time doing the walk ..... and last but not least little Jappo what can i say you push my buttons as much as i push yours its intresting but even you get a mention

So my closest friends get a shout there are many others and as i write this i realise my animal captive friend newlywed Andy will read this so to Mr Andy rember that you will find your way most likly where you are not lookin move with the flow and you will feel it take some time for your inner being to just listen to the great spirit ( what ever your thologity teaches you LOL)

Peace My people
Sarah the love bug XOXOXOXO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo for a shout out!!! I see a bad moon a rising... I see troubles on the way... Ok I don't but the post reminded me of the song. I love the night sky...

Anonymous said...

memories to hold close little saz never forget the blood shed and promises made little one. Forever is forever.

Anonymous said...

I seem to recall some green furry boots and a fury bra !!! if i find that pic of you i will sure as hell find a way to post it on the net ... giggles Dave ...psh on the 30 coment old woman

Sarah said...

thnx bear i hope not a bad moon risin, George the house is square as has always been peace amigo, dave tooo funny i want that pic if you have it i rember those boots all too well i have some of you here wont post without your permision but cause i hear you work for the man now ..... lol