Monday, September 10, 2007

internet dating .................,..



So maybe against my better judgment I took some advice from a sweet friend and thought I would give it a go ... omgosh .. what the hell am I doing .. well its been awhile so I thought I would explore the world of internet dating ... well I checked out some sites untill I found one I was ok with .. It looked less shady than the others and seemed genuinene .....

I got some help to write a profile for me that seemed to say too many nice things about me (hope I dont sound like I love myself tooo much) and filled out all the other questions It was kinda like ordering Takeaway in parts .. anyway .. I even added some nice photos and all ... made it look really nice .. well I think and hope .....

Anyway in the first hour I got messages from over 10 guys ... OMGOSH!!!!! Perhaps thats where all the guys are hiding these days ... anyway its all a bit overwellming to me .. I mean really ... GOSH !!! anyway ... I read and re read a bunch of profiles and yesterday I endded up chatting to one guy who actually seems quite nice ... I have another 4 I am emailing back and forth .. is that like cheating or something .. Lets just call them plan B, C , D and E for now lol ... on top of that I have more people trying to get intouch so I have had to get a bit picky and unless they really stand out I just say thanks I am flatterd. But I do try to get back to everyone who leaves a message I feel its rude not to .. execpt the one guy from NIGERRA who was looking for his 4th wife .. I didnt give him the time of day ..

So anyway to cut a long story short it sure has kept me busy and I am going out on a real date this Friday night with a sweet talking sweet looking younger man .. I dont normal go for younger ones but well worth a chat over Tea if nothing else I guess .. hopefully it will work well and I wont get bashed raped or murdered .. well thats the plan anyway ... wish me luck ...

OH and before you guys ask I am not telling you where it is cause .. I dont want to date any of you ... well maybe one of you but he dosnt comment all that much anymore .. and if you think its you.. Your most likley wrong .. sorry to say ....

Love and light
Sarah

4 comments:

BBC said...

I met a lady on the internet once. Spent two weeks with her having good times and great sex. Then she just dumped me. ARGH !!!!

Dave said...

I've dated some girls I've met online, but never signed up for an internet dating service. Well, this one hipster one where everyone pretends to be there ironically - but OMG they hit on you!

Dan said...

Sarah, I'm glad you finally took the plunge. I have no doubt that you can meet someone really nice by doing this. You know my story! :)

Sarah said...

BBC well atleast you got 2 weeks of good sex out of it ...

Dave as if you need internet dating I am sure you have girls knocking down the door .. and I am as shocked as you that guys hit on me .. who would have thought

Dan. Well it scares the shit out of me to be honest but I am trying to give it my best shot ...