Monday, August 21, 2006

Its only a number

Got talkin to a friend last night about numbers .. The kind of numbers you have regarding how many people you have made love to (or just fucked lol ) Now gotta say right from the start I have what some people would call a large number... I guess Its all revelent .. I dont think its too large concerdering I am A single adult and have been for years .. also I started at 14 so that gives me what 15 years of play time Ok so there was a point when I was married so that takes a few years off that but all told I dont think its alot .... That said My friend has a 0 number (virgin) at the age of 25 .. good on him I say but its not for me anyway I dont know how we got talking numbers but I do know from past experance not to say my number very often especial to people who have low numbers cause they often dont understand and will jump to all kinds of conculisons ..... Personaly I dont care what number anyone has as long as they are happy with it ... Its so not important!!!!!

Anyway as expected my friend totaly freaked out when I told him what my number is Which totaly pissed my off cause I didnt think I would have to explain anything .. I so should learn to lie or something .. but thats bad too ... I try to say its not important what is inportant is I am here with you now ... GRRRRRR!!!!!! some people dont get it ... they think I should have waited all my life for them to walk into it .. even if they are going to walk out of it sometime anyway ...

What do you guys think ... Anyway at least I know everyone who incressed my number and can honestly say that I grew from knowing them ... OH and my number is more than my age ... like it even matters .....

hugz and kisses
Sarah

2 comments:

Dave said...

Kind of reminds me of Clerks.

"My girlfriend's sucked 37 dicks!"

OK - maybe I was the only one thinking that.

Sarah said...

lol I loved that movie .... "oh and a packet of smokes "