Wednesday, August 16, 2006

How much to kill a friend?

How much would you give to protect the life of an animal? Dose it depend on the animal ?? would you stop Japan killing a whale but eat a dead cow? would you stop the canadans clubing a baby seal to death then skining it alive for its fur but eat a chicken? would you stop the korans clubing your puppy dog for a lassie burger but eat a dead pig sandwich while doing it???

I have been asked to once again pull a stunt for animal protection and I must say I am ready to have some fun and games with the minds of meat eatters yet again ... This time Melbourne dates yet to be anounced .... I think we are doing something for the chickens like craming naked people into a wire mesh cage to show how cramped the conditions are .... something like that .... As usual I will be there dont know if I will be in the cage this time ... I am getting to old for that shit ... perhaps I will be handing out info .. I think that might be better ... I really dont need the police crap at the moment ...

Anyway My question is Do diffrent animals hold a difrent value ? things to note are that a pig is proven smarter than most dogs!!!!

while we are putting a price on animals you may like to note The Chinese government is inviting bids from foreign tourists for the right to hunt endangered speciesFuckers I mean how low can you get ....

Oh also I am doing alittle clean up so I may have more "free to a good home" bits and peices ... keep an eye out lol

Oh and been alittle low on entrys for the big crap comp.... I disqulifyed one entry of a nude friend on Uluru-Kata Tjuta (Ayers Rock) cause its not man made and the corries dont like you climbing on it ... I can not talk cause I climbed it as a kid but I didnt know then ... Come on people there is so much of this big crap out there!!!

No comments: