Saturday, July 29, 2006

My Vid Blog entry

OK here it is ..I have finaly found the guts to post my vid ...... First let me explain I was just wanting to show you some scenes of this fantastic country NZ its to die for and the boarding I have been doing is just so nice ...... After I put it together in a Vid I was just going to play some music over the pics ... but then i added some bits of me at the end .... I was going to just talk about stuff but I hated what I did and how it looked so ..... here is what you get .. perhaps I will do something latter but I really really HATE putting photos of myself on the net for many reasions and this is a big step to do a whole Vid clip .. so it is what it is .... enjoy ... if you have a slow conection pause it let it load then watch it ... up to you ... and comment if you like it or Hate .... I will take the embed bit out of this post in a week or so .... so if its not here ... sorry your too late ... ha ha

love light and blessings
Sarah XOXOXOXOXOX


As I said just up for a few days ... if you missed it and you really want to see it just ask me for the link but its now on privete ....

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I would like to introduce myself. Well I am a 28 year old, single and lonely.
I am a christian man with a good heart,
I live in Alexandria (egypt).
I love life but sometimes its not fair, i am very social,
Very honest and I am a very romantic person
I am looking for a woman for marriage .any age, any country, any race.
I want get married and start my own family,
I dream about a strong and happy family with warm relation
Full of love and understanding, I promise to be a faithful, sincere,
Good and loving husband.

andy said...

hahaha that is piss funny!!!!

Barry said...

Woo hoo I get a shout out at the end!

See Sarah - it isn't the indie guys after all...

Thanks for thr video when I could finally watch it

Heartichoke said...

video no working.

Meg said...

I couldn't get it to work either - maybe I just stupid?

Sarah said...

Narr I stuffed it up ... It should be working now .... Give it a try
.... I will be taking it down in a few days but all the same ....

Meg said...

Nice!!!!

Sarah said...

Thanks Meg sure is a fantastic place ... Thoughts keep going through my head .. I could so move here or something ... Having a great time ... I have not been this happy in along time

andy said...

finaly got it to work....

i think the first time most of us have seen u... u now cease to be an enigma.....

:P

Sarah said...

Yer I know I hide in photos and stuff but I have my reasions ... I am coming out of my internet shell slowly see ... I am in the last two out of two posts lol .....

Ps I like being an enigma

enigma- something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained

Dave said...

So Sarah is now less enigmatic...and kind of a hottie it appears.

I better never post photos of me or I'll just bring the whole blog party attractiveness index down. And Andy too - put the camera down, dude.

Sarah said...

Did you say I'm hot? omgosh!! Dave thinks I'm hot ......

Thanks sweet man made my day !