Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sarah Vs customer service

Ok so a strange couple of days has seen me dealing with some arse hole in customer services here is roughly how the conversation has gone
sarah; Hi i am trying to locate a parcal that was ment to be delivered yesterday but i have recived nothing the tracking code is **********
phone: ok ill put you through to tracking
sarah on hold 5 mins
phone : tracking how can i help
sarah : Hi i am trying to locate a parcal that was ment to be delivered yesterday but i have recived nothing the tracking code is **********
phone : just a min I look it up
sarah on hold 5 mins
phone ; ok yes i have that here it was delivered yesterday
sarah ; no i have not recived it
phone : It was scaned as delivered yesterday
Sarah : I have not recived anything
phone: were you home yesterday
sarah: for the most part but i didnt even get a non delivery slip
phone : well it was delivered yesterday at least thats what the computer is telling me
sarah; I am telling you it wasnt
phone ; have you tryed the local office
Sarah ok whats the number

what follows is the same conversation repeated no less than nine times to nine difrent numbers

I then drove down to the local dispatach center to find it !!!

After getting on to the manager he said that it was delivered and someone must have stolen it from my post box .... but you are not spose to just leave it in my post box thats what i got it delivered cause its expencive

ok is it urgent ? sarah : well its not like herion urgent but i wanted it yesterday thats what i payed to have it shiped overnight ......

ok he said its a long weekend and i will get back to you on tuesday next week and we can fill out a claim form but as far as i am concerned it has been delivered ...

sarah ; Fine then !!!!

on going home i search around and find that my neibour has my parcal cause it was not delivered to me she got it and had not told me that she had it ...... grrrrr!!!!!

ok next was Saturday morning
I needed a replacment battary for my new phone but no one stocked it untill i said look i will pay double if you open a new box and pull it out of a new phone just cause you dont stock replacments yet on new phones ... this was after four stores and much driving around .... fuck dose it take a girl to come up with such a simple solution as pull it from a new phone that you wount sell today and then you get to claim it on waranty and get if replaced free ...

some people should not work in customer service

I dont know if this post makes any sencie i have no time to re read it ...
take care friends
sarah
xxooxxoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm I wtll get to ya on commenting on that - can you hang on a while...

I am glad to see that Bureacracies are the same all over the world... only I think if it was in the USA it would have all been a machine you would be talking to :P

Sarah said...

for a bullshit answer press 1
to be told i can not help you press 2 to be transfered to another machine somewhere in india press 3 to hang up press 4 to hear these again press 5 to do go to hell press6 etc etc or just hold the line for 2 days and your call will be answered by some 5 year old boy that will tell you he can not help you