Monday, May 22, 2006

Blind Date


So anyway went on the blind date on Saturday and what can I say .... WOW ! was most nice good even .. ok so a bit of a shock but his not bad and great to talk to so what more could i ask for ??? well he lives a little way from here like 2 hours drive and well thats a fair way but hey im not worried about that for now ... Dont know how he feels about that but will see in time if its a problem or not for now its not really

so after a three hour long sit in a coffee shop I think we hit it off real well and will just wait and see what happans i will call him tommorw and chat and see if he wants to go out again I know maybe i should wait for him to call but i am a 2006 kinda girl so i am taking charge here and doing it my way !!!!!

Only thing is i have singed up for a speed date event next weekend... I dont know what to do there yet ??? I guess I will go unless this other thing really takes off in the next few days ... talk about never rains it pours ...lol

well take care my children
blog soon
Sarah xxoo

1 comment:

Barry said...

Sounds like a promising start. The time difference shouldn't be too big a deal except for there not being a lot of opportunity for 'spontaneous' getting together.

I guess the advantage of speed dating, is you can tell the 'nosey' types about how many dates you have been on this year! haha Besides, for the bad ones, you can get it over with right away, no awkward waiting for it to be over.